teetfra

Friday, March 10, 2006

 
I was wandering through my old stomping grounds in the Education library. Guess who I bumped into? They were kind enough to stop their quarreling and pose for a picture. I may need some help remembering these guys names. Left to right we have Tigre the tiger, Zep the rockin penguin, Tarkin the no sleep panda, and ??? the Orca/killer whale. I also just remembered that I should have snapped a pic of Beave the Quest beaver, who was also just "hanging" about. They were also more than happy to pose individually. You should be able to follow this link to see them. Warning full nudity!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Archives

February 2006   March 2006   August 2006   February 2008   March 2008  

Previous Posts

BOY: A girl named Rosalita moved in down the bloc...
For those who remember... and those who don't. Mer...
was thinking that a cool QNY activity might be to ...
TEETFRA ETC. Google's take on the hidden meaning ...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?